Condensing Units - RAUP Model
• Hermetic Scroll compressor.
• Microprocessor Controller with trouble shooting.
• Factory leak and pressure tested at 400 psig.
• Unit panels constructed of 0.9 mm. galvanized steel.
• Exterior panels are cleaned and then chemically treated and finished with a weather-resistant baked polyester powder paint.
• Heavy gauge steel mounting/lifting rails under base.
• Direct-drive, vertical discharge.
• 3-phase motors with permanently lubricated ball bearings.
• Utilization range of plus or minus 10 percent of the nameplate voltage.
• Condenser fan motor(s) built-in thermal overload protection. •Colored and numbered wiring.
• Come with build-in under/over voltage and phase protection to prevent compressor damage from unstable electrical source
Air Handling Units - TTV Model
• Vertical or Horizontal discharge configuration.
• Zinc coated, heavy gauge, galvanized steel cabinet finished with a baked polyester powder paint.
• Completely insulated with fire retardant polyethylene foam.
• Factory installed thermal expansion valve(s).
• Evaporator coil leak-tested
• Double inlet, double width, forward curved centrifugal type evaporotor fan(s) with fixed belt drive.
• Thermal overload protection for the evaporator fan motor.
• Washable air filters.
• Oversized motors for high static pressure applications (Optional).
General Data RAUP
General Data TTV