Cool You, Cool the Earth
A new design of industrial air conditioner with non-ozone depletion refrigerant R407C to provide steady comfort with reliability and flexibility for all applications in split air conditioning system together with the effort to cool down the earth and protect our environment.
Quality and Reliability
• Scroll compressors are available from 6 to 20 tons with excellent reliability and high efficiency.
• All units are 100 percent run tested prior to leaving the production line.
Manifolding Scroll Compressors
• The key to this system is an oil equalized line connecting the two compressors. In addition, the discharge lines are simply manifolded togethers.
• Efficiency and proven Technology. A manifolded set of compressors is more efficient at part load than the compressors with independent circuits.
• Manifolded to be single circuit provides cost and time saving for installation.
• Lower noise operation and higher efficiency with the new generation higher EER Scroll Compressor.
• 64% fewer parts than a comparable capacity reciprocating compressor.
• Single rotating assembly minimizes the friction and mechanical losses.
• Smooth operation, similar to a centrifugal compressor, give low torque variation and extend motor life, and minimal vibration reducing wear.
• Solid mount with no internal suspension to be worn out.
• Integral inlet dirt separator removes contaminants.
• Rolling element bearings for higher efficiency reduced friction. No suction or discharge valves for improved efficiency compared to a reciprocating compressor.
Trane Split System offers single and dual compressors allowing the right equipment to be matched to the job application and save on operating cost.
Trane air handler (TWE Model) can easily be converted for vertical or horizontal airflow in free blow and ducted applications. Please refer to TWE specification sheet for your futher reference if needed.
Ease of Service
Reduction of service time and cost through:
• Single side access on condenser.
• Multiple removable panels on air handlers.
• Colored and numbered wiring.
• Service valves.
Trane Split System Units
• A reputation for quality and reliability.
• Improvements in efficiency, flexibility and installation.
General Data TTH
General Data TWE
General Data TTA