- New compact design that ﬁts well for a variety of usages.
- New electronic thermostat digitally displays the room temperature with 7-segments LED which is easy to use.
- Offers a silent operation with the Single Inlet Centrifugal Fan.
- Fan speed can be adjusted to four different levels (high, medium, low and automatic).
- Auto Swing Function for vertical grills (left-right direction) to better distribute the cooled air.
- The front unit can be opened, making it easy for maintenance to be carried out without any space constraints.
- The design of the outdoor unit is well thought out. The unit is durable thanks to an iron plate which is phosphatized and painted with polyester powder.
- The compressors used have been tested with standard-compliance tests and are trustworthy.
- Effective performance guaranteed by Trane’s design standards.
- Certified with TIS 2134-2553 (for the models with capacities of 40,000 Btu/h or less).
- The TTK model is hot air side-discharged type equipped with Shut-Off Valves uses R-410A refrigerant.
- The TTA model is hot air vertical-discharged type equipped with Shut-Off Valves uses the R-22 refrigerant.
Voltage / Phase Protection
The design of the outdoor unit is well thought out. The unit is durable thanks to an iron plate which is phosphatized and painted with polyester powder.
Anti-corrosive coatings (optional)
TR-DTM helps to slow down coil corrosion caused from exposure to corrosive environments such as the seaside or from chemicals in industrial factories. It passes the Salt-Spray Test under the ASTM B117 standard for more than 5,000 – 10,000 hours.
General Data MCV90-240